Pharma Nord - BioActive Ubiquinol | 30 caps
Ubiquinol is the reduced form of ubiquinone or Q10, a vitamin like substance produced naturally in the body that is essential for energy production and also functions as a powerful antioxidant.
- Reasons to take Pharma Nord BioActive Ubiquinol include boosting energy, fertility and statin users *
- Ubiquinol is by nature known as a very unstable form of Q10.
- The patented active ingredient in BioActive Ubiquinol is protected by a unique carrier to avoid oxidation and degradation of ubiquinol during manufacture. This method ensures the delicate nature of the molecule remains intact.
- Research suggests Q10 may reduce side effects in statin users (such as fatigue and muscle ache and pain.
Contains the reduced form of Q10 known by the name of ubiquinol – by nature known as a very unstable form of Q10.
- Documented bioavailability and quality
- Developed by a special production method and encapsulated in propietary softgels that protect ubiquinol from light and oxidation
- Manufactured under pharmaceutical standards and inspected by "the Danish Food and Drug Administration"
Dosage: 1 capsule a day or as recommended by a physician. Do not exceed recommended amount. To be taken with food.
After you place your order, our team will update you on shipping details as soon as it is ready for dispatch. You will find further information on our shipping page.
We endeavour to have click and collect orders available for collection within 24 - 48 hours. Our store team will contact you directly once your order is ready for collection.